Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Confession with you...

Well I guess you found out it's obvious enough? Are you running away, guess not. Are you waiting for me to confess with you and turn me down, I don't know. Feeling weird sometime when i'm with you, my stomach full of butterflies and my heart pump so fast. I just can't say a word out, I feel so nervous every time when i'm with you. You every time say you've tired and reply short, i was like are you serious about it or just simply speechless with me? I hope that you could give me a chance to feel the love again, yes you i fell for you. Give a chance to support you and lift you up again, how i wish that you have feeling for me too sometime :'(
I'm worried every time without seeing your face, How i wish that we could text openly like how you chatted with your friend. Am i making it too complicated for the answer i want to hear or just that you're waiting for me? I don't take love as a game because it affect future love like how i'm suffering now, afraid to step in and ask for another love, i'm afraid that you reject me, afraid that you ignore me, afraid that i'm being a fool, afraid that I broke down again, I don't want to step into that nightmares again, even now i'm still in the same situation, I need a hand to grab on and carry on my life, will you? I miss you xoxo...